Sunday, October 17, 2010

avenger

So this is the next board im planning on getting
Its the rayne avenger and its one of the best down hill boards out there
Specs:
Length- 38"
Width- 10"
Wheel Base- 28.25, 29, 29.25, 30"

Features:
Sharp Edges - Final touch for locked in feet

Vert-Lam Bamboo Core - Stronger than steel, light like a feather

Pre-tensioned Fibreglass
- Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.

Directional Shape
– Gives extra edge feel for carving, cruising and speed.

Sublimated Artwork
- Scratch-resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.

Leverage Concave
– Grips from the ball of the foot to the centre of your heel for outstanding turn control.

Speed-stiff
- Don’t get bounced! Stiff boards will make you stable at high speeds.

Pleasure Dome Arch Support
- Get connected! Arch support will dial in your steezy cornering by giving you full contact with the board.

Oversized Wheel Wells
– Avoid wheel bite on looser trucks and bigger wheels.

4 comments:

  1. i hate skateboard... i'm a shit at this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks kinda funny with those wheels, but the bottom is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool story bro, if I werent cycling I'd prolly be skating. I'm a tall motherfucker and I always seem to eat shit way harder than my friends when I used to try and skate. Shits hard yo, you got my respect.

    Suppin and clickin <3

    ReplyDelete